POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray Wiki : Re: Povray Wiki Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:16:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray Wiki
From: Neil Kolban
Date: 6 Jan 2005 22:37:15
Message: <41de03eb@news.povray.org>
Tor,
A "WikiWord" is created from TwoWords of this format.  A set of characters
with two or more capitalizations.  This then becomes a Wiki link unless you
surround them in <nowiki>TwoWords</nowiki> tags.

When a page is displayed, the title of the page is "shown" as space
separated version of the WikiWord... so TwoWords will cause a page titled
"Two Words".

You can turn off this feature in the UserPreferences by unchecking "Show
pretty wiki links".  The title will then show as "TwoWords".

To truly answer your question would require the answer ...

o Can I (and if so how) can I create a page which is composed of an
arbitrary string as the WikiWord ... eg. "Isosurface"?

And ... unfortunately, I don't know yet :-(

Neil